If you or a person of your knowing has ever been a victim of a crime, the importance of conducting a warrant search in Camden County, New Jersey must have already been impressed upon you. Although these types of inquiries on arrests and warrants do call for a bit of work, the peace of mind and the element of safety that they can give, are well worth the effort.
So, if you are ready to don the hat of a super sleuth and do a bit of digging into the background of your newly made friends, neighbors who have just moved in or business associates that you are considering an alliance with, here are some places that you can go to for a warrant search in Camden County:
- The office of the sheriff: Room 100 – Courthouse, 520 Market StreetCamden, New Jersey 08102
- The clerk of court’s department: 101 S 5th St, Camden, NJ 08103
- The magistrate’s court: 101 South 5th Street Suite 150, Camden, New Jersey 08103
Cops keep all information pertaining to active warrants from Camden because they are in charge of executing these orders. On the other hand, the judiciary issues all arrest warrants in the area, so they understandably hold on to the details of all arrest directives issued locally. Finally, the office of the county clerk is in charge of making the court dockets and saving them in their civil and criminal case repositories.
Civilians are allowed access to this information; you will only have to visit the justice center to look through this data and find arrest records and details on outstanding warrants against a person. Similarly, a most wanted list can be found on the notice boards of the local police precinct.
Is it possible to get information on Camden County arrest warrants and recent arrests over the phone? (2021-Update)
- To request an accident report or arrest records, get in touch with the Sheriff’s Office at (856) 225-5475.
- To get a warrant search done, contact the judiciary at 856-757-7000.
- To request judicial records, call the Superior Court Clerk at 856-379-2200.
- To find out about recent arrests, call the Camden Jail at (856) 225-7631 / (856) 225-7618
- To contact Victim/Witness Services, call the Victim’s Advocate at (856) 225-8400.
Camden County, NJ has one of the highest violent crime rates in the state with this incident category contributing nearly 20% to the total annual crime average. Every year, almost 19,000 criminal complaints are received by the local police and nearly 3000 of these are made against violent criminal acts.