Are you interested in an arrest warrant search in Monmouth County, NJ? Have you tried visiting the local sheriff’s office? yes, everybody who told you that the police are the best source of information on active warrants and arrest records was bang on. The law enforcement agency not just apprehends offenders but also places the request for arrest directives and processes the criminals after they have been detained
In fact, it will be safe to suggest to that this is the starting point from which information on Monmouth County arrest records and outstanding warrants is circulated through the justice network. Since arrest warrants are released by the local courts, departments of the judiciary like the offices of the county clerk and magistrate get their information on these directives first.
However, it should be understood that arrests under these decrees are made by the cops. So, the sheriff’s office is the first agency to record information pertaining to detentions and the serving of active warrants. This is eventually relayed to the court of the magistrate and the clerk of court’s department by returning the original order to the issuing authority. HHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhence, to find information on outstanding warrants from Monmouth County, you can approach any agency listed below:
- The Police: 50 East Main Street, Freehold, New Jersey 07728
- The court: 71 Monument Park, Freehold, NJ 07728
- The clerk of court: 1 East Main Street Room #111, Freehold, New Jersey 07728
If you want to know about Monmouth County outstanding warrants and arrests over the phone, which agencies can help? (2021-Update)
- Connect with the Monmouth County Jail at (732) 431-7860 ext. 1202 to learn about recent arrests.
- Call the Police Records Division at (732) 431-6400 to find out how to conduct a local criminal history check.
- Connect with the judiciary at 732-462-2444 for a warrants search.
- Call the Monmouth Attorney’s Office at (732) 431-7160 to speak with Victim/Witness Services.
- Call the Clerk of Court at 732-677-4300 to learn about accessing court dockets and judicial records.
Monmouth County, New Jersey is in the middle of the crime spectrum of the state with annual incident figures hovering around the 13,000 case mark. Of the complaints filed, nearly 9% are made against violent acts such as murder, assault and rape. However, in terms of frequency, property crimes take the crown with an annual average of approximately 12,000 cases.