Finding arrest records in Warren County, New Jersey, particularly information pertaining to outstanding warrants, is misconstrued to be a tedious task when all such an inquiry entails is taking a trip down to the nearest justice agency. Yes, whether you approach the cops or the clerk of court, you stand to get all the information you need about the subject, often within a few hours of initiating the warrant search.
Add to this the fact that a mere trip taken down to the local police precinct can get you details on the most wanted criminals in the area and it is easy to understand why there is absolutely no reason to shy away from such an inquiry. As a rule, the police are the most credible source of information when it comes to crime history and active warrants.
However, often a crime report is just not enough to find out more about the past of a person, especially if the inquiry brings back a “no results found” response. Of course, this does not mean that the person in question was never involved in a criminal matter or does not have an arrest warrant issued in his name. Records can also be expunged, and information on people who have availed this legal provision does not show up in crime history reports.
In this scenario, it would help to connect with the office of the clerk of court or the magistrate to look for details on warrants and arrests. The court dockets database maintained by the former will have information on all the criminal as well as civil cases that are linked to the subject of your inquiry. Also, the office of the magistrate can provide details on other legal processes like Warren County bench warrants and summons issued against this person. To get in touch with these agencies, you can drive down to:
- Law enforcement: 413 Second St, Belvidere, New Jersey 07823
- Judiciary: 413 2nd St, Belvidere, NJ 07823
- County clerk: 413 Second Street, Belvidere, New Jersey 07823
Over the phone, how do you acquire information on Warren County warrants and arrests? (This page was last updated in 2021.)
- To access the report of an event handled by the police ( arrests and accidents), call 908-475-6309
- For questions about active warrants, call 908-475-5331 ext. 108
- To inquire about recent arrests and inmate arrest records, call (908) 475-7900/ (908) 475-7902
- For information on victim’s assistance, call 908-475-6275
- To learn about criminal case court dates and criminal judicial records, call 908-750-8100
Nearly 1800 crime reports are filed in Warren County, NJ every year and approximately 125 of these are complaints against violent criminal acts. In the decade that ended in 2008, there has been a massive increase of over 80% in the crime rates of the area.